Sunday, April 4, 2010

Welcome


I know this is a lot later than I originally said,
but after much ado
here are some pictures of our new residence
in Salt Lake City.

It is still a work in progress, but here is a peek.
P.S. There are a lot of pictures


Part of our bedroom

Coffee table I found on KSL and refinished


Our beautiful wardrobe my dad made


Another angle of our living room

Our Lovesac couch
My first sewing project: I sewed all the pillows!

I got this beautiful clock yesterday with my two 
sister in laws!
The Paris picture is from my Study Abroad

Our Kitchen

The kitchen island Adam assembled

Our antique cabinets,
not a lot of space but love the charm!

Our Master Bathroom
Large tile shower and pedastool sink

My favorite feature:
The exposed brick wall in the master bathroom

The entrance to my closet

A little peek into the walk in closet


We have an additional bedroom, but that is a "work in progress"
which is code for a storage room for all of our things that don't have a home yet!
I am hoping to get it organized in the next two weeks.

I am also embarking on making a bed skirt, so I will keep you posted!

We love our new little home and the beautiful location!

11 comments:

Erin said...

Cute! I seriously have kept checking to see your new house, because I have the biggest crush on the Avenues and wanted to see it. So I'm glad you finally did!

Oh, and I love your Ron Richmond print above the TV. That is maybe my favorite pece of LDS art in the entire world. I've been meaning to get one for a long time.

erin said...

cute pictures, cute house. I love that bathroom. Beautiful. Miss you.

erika herman said...

You're back! I ahve missed you. I love the bathroom! It looks like a very cute place.

Shay and Roman said...

Your house is darling, where did you get your island in your kitchen i absolutely love it! Miss you, love ya

Crystal said...

Oh I love it! It's so cute and totally you with all of your crafty and homey touches. Hopefully we can take a trip and come see it in person!

Kathleen said...

Cute! I love love love love the exposed brick as well. I also love the shower curtain and all those cute pillows! Good work on those! And good work on the table too. It looks great.

Kathleen said...

ps. oh and I also love the mercy seat painting above the TV. I saw that one at the MOA and fell in love and Erin and I had a very long conversation about it, so as I was typing this comment and noticed that she already mentioned that painting it made me laugh.

Meagan + Michael said...

I love the exposed brick wall. I have always wanted one of those somewhere in my house. Cute!

Kar said...

I love love LOVE it!

Erin said...

You're doing the Utah Valley? I was all set on doing the half, but turns out so was everyone else, and it filled up. So now I'm planning on doing Hobble Creek. Good for you, though! I don't think I will ever do a marathon, a half is long enough for me. But that's awesome, and I am SO glad you listen to Paper Planes. It is seriously one of my favorite songs.

Cierra said...

Cute house Jessica!!!!!