Friday, May 9, 2008

PrOvO

(Jamie- I did not forget about your high school post, in fact I have it ready, just need to add pictures, but because we don't have our wireless set up I have procrastinated!)


8- Number of times we have eaten at Cafe Rio since we have been here

2- Number of times we have had FrEe MeAls at Cafe Rio (we saved all our cards while up in Idaho, and are glad we did!)

6- Number of Boxes I still have left to unpack

0- Number of times I have cooked since we have been here- (or does a frozen Stouffers Meal Count?)

41- Number of Hours I have been working each week

3- Number of loads of laundry that are waiting for me at the house

4- Number of decorating projects for our house that are waiting to be started

10- Number of minutes it takes me to fall asleep at night (believe it or not, I have not had a sleepless night since we have been here-knock on wood!)

4- Number of days we had to live without hot water-we forgot to call on a Friday, so spent the whole weekend minus hot water!! (Thanks mom and dad for letting us borrow your shower every morning!)


6 comments:

Kar said...

Excellent post. Sorry about the lack of hot water. Are you still with your parents?

Jamie said...

You have tell the end of the weekend! Just kidding.

Kelly said...

Jessica,
Sounds like Heaven... Being home and Cafe Rio. It doesn't get much better than that! Ok the hot water would be nice. Good Luck with that one! Have a Great Weekend! Tell your Mom Hello and Happy Mothers Day from me.

Tiffany and Mike said...

I am glad you found me! Your blog is so cute! I look forward to reading all about your life:)

Tiffany Clay and London said...

What a cute post idea!! You're so cute! I'm gald you're here in provo. Now we just have to actually get together :) When do you work?? we need to just plan it and make it happen. let me know your hours and we'll figure it out!

love ya, tiff

Lara said...

How fun to be home now and close to the fam!! I have to admit that I think I beat your Cafe Rio number this past week... as well as all the other past weeks..