Wednesday, June 11, 2008

BiRtHdAy GiRl

Today is June 11-the day my best friend was born!!
Whitney Kaye Stice-The person who has been there for me since 3rd Grade

(Sidenote: Because Adam and I are currently living in the dark ages with no internet I could not use the pictures I had planned cause they are on my computer, and I am at work!)

Happy Happy Birthday My Dear!!

In honor of your special day I wanted to share a few of my favorite memories of you!

1. Playing with our American Girl Dolls after school everyday after we got them for Christmas.

2. Our own "Silly Subject News" Newspapers (especially our Dear Abby Section)

3. Our first attempts at Scrapbooking

4. Playing "Hide and Go Seek" in your unfinished basement

5. Writing and then typing adoption papers for both of our parents to sign
so that it would be "official."
( I think we had Caitlyn do it to)


6. Eating a whole bag of Salsa Verde Chips in one sitting

7. Our Jamba Runs

8. Sunday drives listening to music

9. Our many sleep overs

10. Our fascinating American Heritage Class (that kicked both of our butts!)

11. No matter how long it has been since we last talked, everytime we get together we
just start where we left off-like no time had ever passed.


I love you very much, you mean the world to me, and I am so grateful for our friendship.
I feel so blessed to be a part of your life, and have you as a friend
I hope you have a wonderful day!!

You are a incredibly beautiful and so full of happiness and a wonderful example to me!



4 comments:

Kar said...

I remember playing hide and seek in our basement. And I remember watching you guys eat Salsa Verde chips. Man, I love Whitney. I love you too.

Whitney Kaye said...

I love you Jess. Thanks for being so wonderful.

Kar said...

P.S. Whitney looks really hot in that first picture. Probably because she's wearing my sunglasses.

cat+tadd=sam said...

Jess, I miss your frequent posts. Come back to us bloggers.