Saturday, November 8, 2008

grat·i·tude

Noun:
-the quality or feeling of being grateful or thankful
-kindness awakened by a favor received

I have been meaning to write something I am grateful for
each day during November

I am a little behind, so am catching up tonight with 8 things:

1- The ability to run

2- My husband-I could write a months worth of reasons why
Currently I am grateful for his patience with the sink full of dishes, laundry room of clothes, and an un-made bed.

3- Freedom

4- My job-they have been so gracious in putting up with my insane schedule

5- Crockpots-new favorite kitchen gadget. I put some goodies inside in the morning, and come home after a long day to a home filled with a sweet, savory aroma.

6- School

7- Friends

8- Sleep- I love hitting my feather-down pillow at night, I just need to figure out how to get more!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my favorite kitchen gadget is a crockpot too! I don't think I could cook without one!

erika herman said...

i think i had a dream about you the other night. we should do a double date or something just the two of us. call me.