Sunday, May 10, 2009

Dedication to my Mom



Today is a day dedicated to celebrating Mothers.
I have been very blessed and fortunate to have an incredible mom. 
She has done so much for me, and has influenced my life in so many ways.

Today I wanted to share 20 reasons why I love and am grateful to you, Mom:


1. Your decision to join the LDS church while she was in college,
This is such an incredible blessing that not only affected me, but my children.

2. Your testimony

3. Your laugh

4. Your willingness to play
You were always down on your knees playing with us when we were children,
imagining all kinds of stories,
and you still like to play games with us

5. Your smile,
It is very contagious!

6. Your love of reading
We grew up watching you read, and you instilled that love in all of us

7. Our late night talks

8. Your patience

9. Your sewing talent

10. Your desire to help others

11. Your decorating style

12. Watching you at work
You are so great with the kids, so patient, I can wait to see you with our children

13. The support you give each one of us
Sports, school, life, you have always been there cheering

14. Your cooking talent

15. Your ability to make friends

16. Your righteous example

17. Your patience

18. Your drive to always do better

19. Your loving disposition

20. The sacrifices that you have willingly made for me, as your daughter.

3 comments:

Who That Be That Is said...

Yeah!!! I would love to meet your mom. I can't imagine how amazing she must be to raise a woman like you...hahhahah CORNY!! (but true)

Who That Be That Is said...

p.s. No Pat did not say that...Lindsay did. Just to clarify to not make it awkward.

erin said...

that is such a sweet post. What a great mommy you have.