Today is a day dedicated to celebrating Mothers.
I have been very blessed and fortunate to have an incredible mom.
She has done so much for me, and has influenced my life in so many ways.
Today I wanted to share 20 reasons why I love and am grateful to you, Mom:
1. Your decision to join the LDS church while she was in college,
This is such an incredible blessing that not only affected me, but my children.
2. Your testimony
3. Your laugh
4. Your willingness to play
You were always down on your knees playing with us when we were children,
imagining all kinds of stories,
and you still like to play games with us
5. Your smile,
It is very contagious!
6. Your love of reading
We grew up watching you read, and you instilled that love in all of us
7. Our late night talks
8. Your patience
9. Your sewing talent
10. Your desire to help others
11. Your decorating style
12. Watching you at work
You are so great with the kids, so patient, I can wait to see you with our children
13. The support you give each one of us
Sports, school, life, you have always been there cheering
14. Your cooking talent
15. Your ability to make friends
16. Your righteous example
17. Your patience
18. Your drive to always do better
19. Your loving disposition
20. The sacrifices that you have willingly made for me, as your daughter.