Thursday, December 13, 2007

Holiday Favorites

1. The Smells-Cinnamon and Cranberry Candles, Cinnamon Scented Pinecones

2. Christmas Lights-Blinking lights are my favorite, and the white Icicles

3. Hot Chocolate-Starbucks Hot Chocolate is the best! ( I recommend putting Hazelnut in it to!)
4. Christmas Tree-We have an artificial one this year-so we don't have the delicious Aroma-but I Love the tree when it is lit at night!

5. Holiday Decorations-Stockings, Wreaths, Garland, Santas, Pillows, Miniature Trees

6. Christmas Shopping-Sadly I have done the majority of my shopping online this year-so I did not get to experience the Christmas bustle!

7. Holiday Music-Michael Buble's Christmas Album, Bing Crosby's Holiday Album, and of course Neil Diamond-my childhood favorite!

8. Holiday Movies- White Christmas, The Original Grinch, Polar Express


9. My Husband-He keeps me warm at night when it is -10 here in Idaho!

10. Family-Being able to spend a long period of time with both of our families

11. Snow-(Only if I am not driving!!)

12. Christmas Eve Parties

13. Christmas Pajamas-
Victoria's Secret Flannel Sets are the BEST!

14. Christmas Breakfast-
Souffle and Caramel Rolls

15. Christmast Books- "Year of the Perfect Christmas Tree," "Polar Express," "The Night Before Christmas," "The Jolly Christmas Postman,"

No comments: