Thursday, March 13, 2008

Got Ya!

For the last week our small town of Rexburg has been enjoying




the beginnings of Spring!!




The snow around our apartment complex has melted away




and the grass was sprouting.




My winter coats were hung up in the back closet



My bright clothes were making their debut!!


Then I woke up this morning to this. . . . . .






The green grass has now disappeared under 2 new inches of Snow!!





Say hello to the winter coats once more!!!



My best friend Blue Sky has been replaced with FOG and SNOW



My heart is gloomy

6 comments:

Kar said...

I'm sorry. That sucks hard core.

Kate said...

I know girl. When I looked out the window this morning I almost said a swear word out loud... heaven knows I said one in my head. And then I fought back one single tear that was about to run down my face.

Charlie and I actually went on a walk the other day... and now that dream is dead. (well at least until this batch of snow melts!)

pretty gloomy stuff!

erin said...

i am so bummed....i don't even want to talk about it, in fear that the snow may hear me and mock us again, by snowing when it gets sunny again.

maybe we should take advantage and go play football in the snow??

Nickell said...

Jess, I'm sorry! I hate the snow too, and I am praying that it doesn't happen to us!

cat+tadd=sam said...

My eyes are tearing up hearing this. I am so sorry for you. I HATE HATE HATE the cold and snow!

Meagan + Michael said...

I feel you girl! We went to Vegas for the weekend and came home to snow!!! Grrrr